Spring term shuttle schedules
- Blue line (Rock Creek – Sylvania – Rock Creek) (Monday – Thursday)
- Green line (Cascade – Sylvania – Cascade) (Monday – Friday)
- Orange line (Sylvania – Downtown – Sylvania) (Monday – Friday)
- Yellow line (Southeast – Sylvania – Southeast) (Monday – Friday)
Follow us on Twitter to receive service alerts!
The Spring term shuttle schedule can be viewed and printed now.
Things to know
- Shuttles are free for PCC students and staff!
- Must show current PCC ID.
- Be at the designated shuttle stop five minutes before the scheduled pick-up.
- Due to time restrictions, drivers cannot make special stops.
- Schedules show approximate departure and arrival times – the shuttles may be delayed due to traffic and weather conditions.
- Capacity is limited: first come first served.
- Shuttles do not run during weekends, holidays, school breaks, or the summer term.
- Remove all your garbage when you exit the bus.
- Refrain from unnecessary conversations with the driver as this is a potential safety hazard.
- Wheelchair lift available on most buses.
- No cell phone use near the driver area.
- PCC idling policy requires buses to be turned off if stationary for more than 5 minutes.
- For your safety, don’t run next to the bus when it is pulling away.
For additional information and trip planning call 971-722-4242.
Bikes on the shuttle
Bike racks are available on all shuttles – availability is first come first served.
- When loading your bike, remove water bottles and other loose items. Inform the bus driver that you will be loading your bike. You can load your bike from the curb or in front of the bus. Do not step into traffic.
- As you approach your stop, inform the bus driver that you will be unloading your bike. Unload your bike from the front of the bus or the curb, not from the street.
Shuttle usage trends
Historical shuttle usage charts for 1998 – 2019 are available for your information.