Come learn more about the Architectural Design and Drafting program. We will talk about on-the-job responsibilities, job outlook, getting started in the program, first-term course planning, program structure, and navigating your first term at PCC. We will also show you some of the work that the students are doing. This session is the first step to becoming a student in the program.
- Location: Zoom (remote sessions)
- Registration: Send an email to Rebeca Cotera, the Architectural Design and Drafting Program Co-Chair, to request an invitation to the scheduled information session of your choice.
- Rebeca will send you an invitation for the Zoom information session directly to your email address.
- You must email Rebeca no later than one hour prior to the start of the session you would like to join.
- Options (sessions run about 1 hour):
- Friday, June 23 at 5:30pm
- Friday, July 28 at 5:30pm
- Friday, August 25 at 5:30pm
- Friday, September 22 at 5:30pm
- Friday, October 27 at 5:30pm
- Friday, November 24 at 5:30pm