PCC Tutoring offers free support for students registered in classes during the current term.
We offer quick access to tutors in over 50 departments to help students clarify concepts and deepen their understanding of the material.
Summer term hours and schedule
Summer tutoring begins: Tuesday, June 27
Summer tutoring ends: Thursday, August 24
Summer hours: Tuesday – Thursday, 10:30am – 3:30pm
- See PCC Tutoring Services schedule for subject availability
- Appointments available on campus or online
- Drop-in support available on campuses (no appointment needed): 12pm-2pm
- Unbooked appointment times may be available for drop-in support on campus. Talk with our front desk staff for availability: 971-722-1555
Year-round eTutoring: Sunday-Saturday, 5am-11pm
fa solid fa question Help making an appointment
Step by step directions
- Go to https://trac.pcc.edu/
- Sign in with your PCC username and password
- Click “Schedule a Tutoring Appointment” on the PCC TracCloud homepage.
- Answer the questions on the 3 dropdown menus
- Choose “First Available Appointment”
- Choose your class
- Select Reason:
- Choose “Reading & Writing” if you would like to meet with a Reading & Writing Tutor for reading or writing support in any subject area other than ESOL
- Choose “Tutoring” for all other support, including for all types of ESOL support
- Scheduling Screen: To schedule your appointment, choose the date and time.
- To make an in-person appointment: Click “Confirm”
- To make an online appointment: Check the “Online” box and the “Confirm”
- You will get an email to your PCC email with the date, time, and location (campus center or Zoom link).
Login guide with screenshots
Making an appointment video
Terrell Hall (TH) Room 123
We are located through the double door in the south central portion of building. Doors on west wall of north/south corridor, with automatic door opener to the right. See Cascade Campus information.
Building 7 (BLDG7), Room 218
We are located on the east side of building on the 2nd floor. Double door with automatic door opener on right, accessible from north-south corridor. See Rock Creek Campus Information.
Library (LIB) 1st floor
We are located on the first floor of the Southeast Library, west of the main entry. See Southeast Campus Information.
Library (LIB) Room 140
We are located on the first floor of the Sylvania Library, near the southern entrance to the library. See Sylvania Campus Information.
users Student Learning Center (SLC)
Tutors provide individual and/or group tutoring to clarify and review concepts taught in class, explain processes and help students solve specific problems. Students are expected to come to the tutoring session with specific questions after having already attempted the work. SLC Appointment Policy: Students can make one appointment per subject per day.
book open Reading and Writing Center (RWC)
RWC is here to assist with any reading or writing task for any subject. RWC supports students with understanding and breaking down assignments; overcoming writer’s or reader’s block; organizing and synthesizing reading assignments; strategies for drafting, with revising and editing written work; evaluating, integrating, and citing sources; writing scholarship essays, resumes and more. RWC Appointment Policy: Students can make three writing appointments a week.
fa solid fa laptop eTutoring
Western eTutoring Consortium offers free online tutoring provided by PCC tutors and professional tutors from colleges across the country. View the Western eTutoring Consortium schedule for subject availability. Contact us for questions about the Western Consortium’s eTutoring offerings or navigation.
Reading and writing help
PCC is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Institution. If you experience disability-related barriers or anticipate a need for accommodations when using tutoring, please complete our Accommodation Request Form (open week 3 through week 7) or connect with Accessible Ed & Disability Resources.
Find tutoring support that meets your needs
- View the schedule of subjects and tutors available from PCC Tutoring Services and eTutoring.
- Book a scheduled appointment.
- Check in with your instructor during their scheduled office hours (see your course syllabus).
- After using one of our available resources, follow the instructions below to let us know what worked in your session and what additional support might be needed.
Make a request (opens week 3)
- After you have tried our drop-in or appointment services
- When you need support with an accommodation
- To help us explore a subject area that is not currently listed
Allow up to 48 hours for a response (Monday through Friday).
Join our team
fas fa hands helping Hiring is currently on pause. Please check back with us at the end of August for fall term needs. Thank you for your interest!
fa solid fa comment dots Your experiences matter! Please help us continue to improve our services by completing a short feedback form.