WRC staff are here to offer connection, resources, and advocacy to support the success of all women and gender minority students. Students of all genders are welcome to all PCC WRC programming, events, and services.
Looking for WRC staff? All individual WRC staff contact info is below, or you can find us via:
PCC’s campus-based Women’s Resource Centers (WRC) apply the principles of intersectional, multicultural feminism to resist and dismantle sexism, racism, and other forms of oppression in order to support the success of all women and gender minority students.
As a feminist space, WRC staff would like to acknowledge the myriad ways that trans and non-binary people, people of color, and especially transgender women of color have been left out of our movements. We are open to students of all gender identities and are enthusiastically working to ensure we are centering the experiences of all women in our services.
What we offer
- Personalized help for entering, staying enrolled in, and/or exiting college.
- Support in accessing and navigating campus-based resources.
- Connection to community-based and non-profit organizations/resources.
- Scholarship information and workshops.
- A virtual and in-person space to connect with other students and staff/faculty.
- Free college credit academic success programs, including Transiciones Oeste, a program fully in Spanish.
The Illumination Project, a nationally lauded student leadership and social justice theater program.
- Involvement in events, clubs, and projects related to social and gender justice.
- Access to trained, certified Confidential Advocates who are available to support students affected by relationship and/or sexual violence, harassment, or stalking.
- Help with reporting discrimination and harassment.
- Workshops on student success and topics of current interest such as stress relief, healthier relationships, safer sex, relationship violence, domestic and sexual violence, etc.
- Menstrual products: Each of our centers have free menstrual products available, but the type may vary. This can include disposable tampons and pads and reusable menstrual cups.
- The Cascade WRC has free reusable menstrual products through the Eco-Social Justice Grant to help students and PCC reduce their waste and lower the amount of money used on menstrual products. Fill out our Menstrual Project interest form »
- Safer sex supplies: Each center has safer sex supplies available for free for students. Availability may vary based on the needs of the students who access that center. Supplies can include condoms (external), lube, dental dams, and insertive condoms (aka “female condoms” although they can be used by all gender identities and bodies).
- And so much more!
Visit the campus WRC page of your choice below to find out more about hours, contact information, and what’s available on your campus!