PCC connects Panthers to work – while you’re a student and after you graduate. As a PCC alum, there are resources and services to support your career and life planning.
Graduates from PCC
Get one-on-one job coaching to help with all phases of the job search, from finding leads to practicing interviews.
- Come see a job coach, available at every campus.
All past students
If you’ve taken credit classes, then you have a support network at PCC. Get help with the ups and downs of job searching, whether you’re just starting out or changing careers. Services open to you:
- Online job board: find job postings not available to the public.
- Presentations and workshops: hone your resume, rehearse interviews, and meet employers.
- Job fair: over 80 employers under one roof, ready to hire Panthers.
- WorkSource workshops: unique recruitment events with local employers like TriMet and OHSU.
- Stay in touch with your program’s employment specialist! Many programs offer ongoing support to graduates.
Stay in touch!
The PCC alumni and Friends Network is a way for PCC alums to stay connected and learn what’s happening at our college.
- Sign up for the Diamond Pride Newsletter
- Connect on social media
- Support PCC scholarships
- Let others know you are PCC Proud!
Want to grow your leadership abilities? Upgrade your software and IT skills? Improve communication and handle conflicts at work? Manage your growing business? The CLIMB Center helps PCC alums reach their professional goals through non-credit, continuous learning.
Want to learn a new language? Practice work/life balance? What about starting that hobby you’ve always wanted to try? PCC offers non-credit and CEU classes that promote personal development. Enrich you – through lifelong learning!
Pay it forward
Think back to the person who helped you get an internship, or the boss who believed in you enough to hire you at your first “real” job. You might have the chance to make that opportunity happen for someone else!
Help fellow Panthers get ahead: