Public Service Education Building PSEB is home to a crime lab, dispatch center simulation, fire tower, and a shiny red fire engine.
Cascade is by far the most bike-oriented campus because of its inner Northeast location and proximity to TriMet bus and Max line routes.
The gym, dance room, weight room, and circuit room are open for PCC students when classes are not in session – see Cascade open gym times.
The Cascade Campus is situated in the heart of the revitalized North Portland area, offering students a centralized location and ties to the many cultures represented in the surrounding community. The campus opened in 1970, and has become a focal point for programs in the arts, job training, college transfer and self-improvement courses.
Cascade by the numbers
Cost to rent a bicycle from ASPCC
Students enrolled annually at Cascade
Cascade’s opening date
News from Cascade
- Back in Blue: Commencement Returns!
- June 20, 2023
- After four years of virtual or campus-only events, graduates once again donned the traditional navy blue gowns for the 2023 commencement
- Commencement Returns to In-Person Format
- June 6, 2023
- For the first time since 2019, the college is hosting graduation in person on Friday, June 16, at the Memorial Coliseum
- View more News from Cascade...
Cascade is served by two transit lines. Next arrivals:
Come visit PCC Cascade
Thinking of enrolling and want to see the campus? Schedule a visit!
Community members can learn about renting our facilities.
Cascade student resource centers
Unique programs at Cascade
PCC has more than 100 academic programs – see all programs
Things to do and see
At the Paragon Arts Gallery:
- Sonic Summer: a collaborative project by the 2023 PCC Creative Coding Capstone Class
- June 12, 2023
- "Sonic Summer" (a 3-day event) is an immersive sound bath inside an interactive sculptural cloud-scape. We invite people of all ages to come and experiment with light and sound in the space.
- View more ...