We are here to help you take ESOL classes
PCC is offering most of our classes on campus and some classes remotely. We will help you take an ESOL placement test, register and get ready to take classes. Please contact us!
- Get your student ID number (G number) by completing the PCC Application. Watch this video for help.
- Go to the Testing Office in Southeast SCOM 118. See the ESOL placement test schedule.
- Do you need help? Do you need a remote ESOL Placement Test?
Do you have questions?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: 971-722-8550
- 971-722-6255 (Se habla español)
- If you are an international student (F1 Visa student), contact email@example.com or 971-722-7150.
Current class schedule
Textbooks required for these classes are listed on the PCC Bookstore website.
Adult Basic Skills Computer Lab
The Adult Basic Skills (ABS) Lab, located in Scott 101, is for currently enrolled English for Speakers of Other Languages, Volunteer Literacy Tutoring, and Adult Basic Education students. It is a great place for you to learn how to use computers, practice English pronunciation and grammar, learn to type, and work on projects. Our knowledgeable and hard-working staff is here to assist you during open lab hours.
Contact Shani Ong for more information.
Open Lab Hours
- Monday through Thursday 12-2pm, 4-6pm
- Please note: Abbreviated hours can be expected during finals week.
The ABS Lab staff will help you use the computer to learn English and build skills. We have many software programs for Listening, Reading, Grammar, Pronunciation, Math, Keyboard/Typing, and the Internet. In addition to our software programs, we have a list of favorite web sites available on every computer in the lab.