shieldHas a crime been committed? For emergencies and crimes, call Public Safety at 971-722-4444.
Help us facilitate a supportive and timely response, pursue balance when harm occurs and focus on collaboration and communication among all. Please make a referral below.
Different treatment based on a person’s identity?
- being treated unfairly
- campus climate issues
Aware of unwanted or abusive behavior?
- domestic violence
- sexual harassment
CARE (Coordinate, Assess, Respond, Educate)
Examples of referrals include but are not limited to:
- academic intervention support
- process and resource navigation
- threats of self-harm
question circle Not sure which form to use? No problem. Pick the one that closest fits your situation and we’ll make sure it gets to the right people.
phoneIs a minor involved? PCC employees have additional reporting responsibilities.
More ways to get help:
- PCC Counseling Services
- PCC Advocacy Services
- PCC Public Safety
- Call to Safety
- Oregon County Crisis Lines and resources
- Clark County Crisis Line
- National Suicide Prevention Line
- Police: in an emergency, call 911. To report non-emergencies, call:
- Portland Police non-emergency: 503-823-3333
- Washington County non-emergency: 503-629-0111
- Immediate medical concerns: call 911 or PCC Public Safety at 971-722-4444