PCC is the perfect place to host your upcoming event. We offer a variety of services and venues that can accommodate your group no matter the size. While our primary focus is our academic mission, we are able to offer space rentals to the community outside of class time.
About our spaces
- Classrooms and auditoriums
- Available at many of the campuses and centers across the district, most of these gathering spaces have a smart podium with a high speed Internet connection, projector and screen.
- Performing arts center
- Consider the Performing Arts Center (PAC) at PCC’s Sylvania Campus for your next performance, lecture or event. Pick from our beautiful auditorium, sunlit lobby, intimate little theatre, classroom or courtyard.
- Athletic facilities
- Four of our locations offer a variety of athletic specialty facilities, including a pool, track, athletic studio, tennis courts, soccer field and a softball field complex.
- Event center
- Located 1.5 miles north of the 185th St. exit on Highway 26, the center is ideally suited to fill the meeting space needs of Washington County businesses, government agencies and the non-profit community.
PCC offers popular, high-quality catering services. See more: catering services.