Online degrees and certificates
“I’m very self-motivated. I like to guide myself, so having the freedom to take the reins over how I’m learning and when I’m learning is really beneficial to me.” Frank Flores
“I was nervous about not connecting with students and instructors…but I’ve had a couple of online instructors I’ve built relationships with and peers who I met up with to study. I learned just as well online as I did in person.” Crystal Barnes
We know you have a lot to juggle. That’s why we’re committed to providing a high-quality education that allows you to meet class deadlines on your own time, wherever and whenever you choose. Convenience, flexibility and choice are our top priorities.
Can’t make it to campus? No worries. With 400+ classes to choose from—ranging from computer science to health studies to writing—we’ve got you covered. We also offer a multitude of hybrid classes which offer the convenience of an online class with limited in-person sessions for hands-on learning.
Why online learning at PCC
- A wide range of robust courses we review to meet quality standards
- User-friendly interface that keeps you organized and on track
- Course-specific planning guides to help you map out your course schedule in advance
- Support services such as online advising, online tutoring and student technology help desk
- Student discussion forums to connect with peers and instructors
- Course-specific planning guides to help you map out your year
What you can do with your credits
With 400+ classes to choose from, you can earn credits toward your associate’s or bachelor’s degree, or simply learn additional skills that will help you in your profession.
Here are some featured degrees and certificates that can be completed through online courses:
- Accelerated Accounting, less than 1 year certificate
- Accounting, associate degree
- Accounting Clerk, 1 year certificate
- Entry-Level Accounting Clerk, career-pathway
- Marketing, 1 year certificate
Computer Information Systems
DepartmentComputer Information Systems
- C# Application Programming, less than 1 year certificate
- Computer Information Systems, associate degree
- Computer Information Systems, 1 year certificate
- Cybersecurity, associate degree
- Cybersecurity Foundations, less than 1 year certificate
- Database Design and SQL, less than 1 year certificate
- Java Application Programming, less than 1 year certificate
- Network Administration: Linux Server, less than 1 year certificate
- Network Administration: Microsoft Server, less than 1 year certificate
- Web Application Development, less than 1 year certificate
- CTE Educator, career-pathway
- Educator, associate degree
- Paraprofessional Educator, less than 1 year certificate
- University Transfer, associate degree
- Gerontology, associate degree
Health Information Management
DepartmentHealth Information Management
- Health Information Management, associate degree
Management and Supervisory Development
DepartmentManagement and Supervisory Development
- Client Services Manager, career-pathway
- Client Services Professional, career-pathway
- Management and Supervisory Development, associate degree
- Management and Supervisory Development, 1 year certificate
Explore our academic program pages for more options.
Applying to PCC is free and only takes a few minutes.
After applying to PCC, you’ll need to complete the Start Guide for Online Learning before you can register for online classes.