Paying for college
We believe in providing access to an affordable, quality education. The tuition at PCC is very affordable: tuition and fees for a year of classes at PCC are about half of what they are at an Oregon public university. We also offer many resources to help pay for college. Students can do most of their college business online, which improves access and saves you time.
How much does it cost to go to PCC?
Tuition for residents is $128 per credit. Most classes are 1 to 4 credits each.
Example budgets for tuition, fees, and books:
- half-time student (6 credits): about $1050 per term
- full-time student (12 credits): about $2100 per term
See full details on the tuition and fees page.
Get help paying for classes
There are several ways to get help paying for classes:
- Financial aid: The first step is to fill out the FAFSA or the ORSAA.
See the rest of the steps to take on the financial aid website.
- Payment plans: Spread the cost into affordable payments with a payment plan.
- Scholarships: See all scholarship options.
- Veterans: Visit the veterans office to see what’s available.
Get help at the Veterans Education Benefits Office.
Ready to pay for classes?
Guides to paying for college
Use these tutorials to learn about ways to save for college, manage your credit, earn money, and explore financial aid options.